Swim England reveals ‘new normal’ as Returning to the Pool guidance published
Returning to Pools Guidance Documents
Updated 29 September
Swim England has published its comprehensive Return to Pools Guidanceahead of the Government easing the current lockdown measures.
Five detailed documents have been created and are based on the latest scientific advice and Government guidelines.
The guidance includes robust recommendations for operators, casual swimmers, lane swimming, family-fun sessions, club activity, teachers and those attending swimming lessons.
- Water polo, return to team sport guidance (2)
- Guidance for Clubs (4)
- Guidance for Community Swimming (2)
- Guidance for Operators (6)
- Guidance for School Swimming (2)
- Guidance for Swimming Lessons (3)
- Guidance for Users (6)