- The team will be selected in June of the year of competition.
- Swimmers will be identified for both individual and relay events from the ASA Long Course Ranking Database.
- Swimmers will be identified as eligible for this competition if they rank under a Hertfordshire club on the Rankings Database.
- Swimmers will be identified for both individual and relay events based on times posted within the Summer Championships Qualification Window (22ndMarch-27thMay 2019) at level 1 meets.
- The Age Groups for the competition are:
- Boys and Girls 11/12 years
- Boys and Girls 13/14 years
- Boys and Girls 15/16 years
- Boys and Girls 17+ years
- Ages are as at 31stDecember 2019
- Primary selection will be from Long Course times. Should there be insufficient swimmers with Long Course times, Short Course times will be referenced.
- The coaching team reserve the right to select swimmers who are registered to a Hertfordshire club but currently away at university where they consider this to be in the best interests of the team.
- Swimmers will be notified by email inJune and expected to accept or decline their selection by the date advised at which point a second round of selections may be required.
- Swimmers MUST be available for any activities over the weekend – this can include but is not limited to training, travel, overnight accommodation and competition.
- Swimmers who are unavailable for any part of the weekend will by default be deselected.
- Any travel arrangements will be confirmed once the team has been confirmed.
Download the policy.