The Club Development Group meets five times a year and focuses on six primary objectives:
- Ensuring that information about courses and seminars is available to clubs, teachers, coaches and club members involved in the administration of clubs.
- Ensuring the provision of courses required by clubs and the clubs’ volunteers, so that there is on-going development within the clubs.
- Delivering county forums to clubs, coaches and officials.
- Reviewing the outputs from all county forums, and taking appropriate actions, or recommending action to be taken by other people or committees.
- Managing funding opportunities provided by Swim England Hertfordshire.
- Assisting with the provision of the county conference.
There is currently a vacancy for the manager.
Minutes of the Club Development Group meetings are available here.
|Who they are||What role they have|
|Position vacant ||Manager|
|Helen Pretious-White ||Group member|
|Ian Mackenzie ||Co-opted member|
|Jonathan Pope ||Swimming Officials Co-ordinator|
|Karen Huckle ||Chairman|
|Nicola Rix||Group member|
|Vacant position ||Group member|
The Chairman of the Management Board, the Finance Officer and the Secretary are all ex officio members of the committee.